Dissertation Data Analysis
Data analysis involves the finding results from the collected primary and secondary data through the use of applicable statistical tools and methods, as well as interpretations of the outcome.
We offer following data analysis services:
- Descriptive statistics (mean, median, mode; standard deviation, variance)
- Relational statistics (correlation, multiple correlation)
- Inferential tests for difference of means (Z-tests)
- Inferential parametric tests for significance (F-tests, t-tests, ANOVA, regression)
- Inferential nonparametric tests for significance (chi-square, Mann-Whitney)
PhD Box offers flexible data analysis services based on the requirements of clients. Our expert statisticians ensure:
- Minimizing errors in data
- Selection of appropriate statistical tools
- Application of tests
- Quicker turnaround
- Verifiable results
- Interpretation of results
Our team of well-trained statisticians and data management experts use cutting edge statistical tools like Excel, SPSS, STATA, E Views, SAS, Nvivo for accurate data analysis for your academic research. We also perform data collection and cleaning service to ensure error-free and accurate results. Our clients get satisfactory analyses for a reliable research report. Our mentors also guide the researchers to state the justification for the tools adopted for research.
Approximate pricing for Data Analysis with various tools is as follows:
SPSS + Amos SEM
SPSS – $400
Excel Based Analysis: $ 300
Stata/ Eviews/ ANOVA – $750
An accurate quote for your requirement of data analysis can however be made after we understand your project. You can write to us with details of your project to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on Social Media
PhD Box has been at the forefront in offering consulting services for PhD research. Follow our Social Media updates to keep up breast on latest from our side.